DELPHOS was founded in 1967 by two actuaries, Jayme da Silva Menezes and José Américo Peón de Sá, and an insurance broker, Fernando Newlands, all from AJAX Corretora de Seguros.
- On behalf of the insurance companies, Delphos administrates more than R$ 570 million in insurance premiums per year, totaling over R$ 207 billion in LMI (MIL) - maximum indemnification limit.
- It manages insurance portfolios which cover inherent risks to more than 1 million real estate properties and more than 1,3 million lives.
- Delphos arbitrates more than R$200 million in indemnifications per year.
- Delphos regulates more than 100 thousand claims per year.
- Delphos processes approximately 7 million insurance policies every month.
- It controls more than 30 thousand lawsuits brought against insurance companies, totaling more than R$ 15 billion in risk to market.
DELPHOS' pioneering spirit, structure, focus, and organization ensure exceptional growth and success possibilities, especially because its trademark and professional staff enjoy full credibility in the market.